Terms & Conditions
1.Bookings must be confirmed by credit or debit card. There is no charge for the use of cards when paying the deposit, but a bank charge of 2.5% is payable on credit card when used to pay the final account on departure. This is the amount we are charged for by the credit card company for this facility.. The booking will then be confirmed by us together with details of your reservation. We advise you to take out holiday insurance as once the booking is confirmed you are responsible for full hire terms even if you are unable to take your holiday as planned. Deposits are non-refundable.
2. In event of a cancellation of a booking, a non arrival or curtailment of stay we shall endeavour to re let the accommodation on your behalf. However should we be unable to do so, we regret it will be necessary to charge the full cost of the reserved accommodation. No allowance can be made for meals not taken. All reservations are inclusive of breakfast unless specifically arranged with the management and confirmed in writing.
(a) The hirer accepts no liability for damage howsoever caused of the property of the guest or any of
(b) Cars are parked outside entirely at the owners risk.
(c) The hirer accepts no liability for death or injury howsoever caused occurring during letting except to the extent that the same is caused by reason of the structural condition of the accommodation or the negligence of the hirer.
(d) Although all efforts are made to ensure that the accommodation complies with the description hereof contained in the hirers literature, i.e. the choice of beds, room number, the hirer accepts no liability for any loss of enjoyment resulting from any case beyond the hirers reasonable control.
4. Pets are welcome by arrangement. Owners will be responsible for any damage done by their pets. The management reserves the right to charge for pets should excessive dog hair be found!!
PETS MUST BE KEPT ON LEADS AT ALL TIMES WHILST IN THE HOTEL GROUNDS.
5. Guests are requested to vacate their bedrooms by 10.00 am on the day of departure. Bedrooms are available for new arrivals at approximately 1 30 pm.
6. The management reserve the right to alter prices according to annual government VAT reviews.
7. Any special offers/breaks will be confirmed on making the booking and then confirmed on a confirmation contract. Special rates are offered at our discretion. These exclude specials events and some children's holidays subject to availability and may be withdrawn at any time.
8. Please note that for new arrivals the hotel is not manned between 2.30 pm and 6.30 pm. Should you wish to arrive during these hours special arrangements may be made. Please let us know as no staff are on duty.
9. Unless otherwise arranged in writing, rooms will be held until 7.OOpm. After this time they will be let and clause 2 will apply.
10. Customers pre-booking on a Dinner, Bed and Breakfast rate will have a 3 course full choice off our a Ia carte menu. Customers booking on a Bed and Breakfast basis cannot change to Dinner, bed and breakfast on arrival but may still dine in our restaurant or bar.