Christmas & New Year
Come and be looked after by Sean, Hazel and the team over the festive season.
Port Light is an ideal place to stay over this time for many reasons and guests return year after year.
Start the days with a hearty full English breakfast and then enjoy clear, crisp wintery walks or enjoy the festively decorated small towns of Salcombe, Kingsbridge or Dartmouth. Returning to the hotel in the late afternoons for a drink alongside the log burner before a filling three course meal.
Festive breaks 2014 begin on 23rd December and end on 2nd January.
Christmas Break. 4 nights. 23 - 27 December. Dinner B&B and Christmas lunch Rooms 1, @ £1090. Rooms 2 Now @ £890 due to a cancellation. All per room 4 nights. ONLY 2 ROOMS LEFT!
Christmas Lunch. 5 course traditional lunch served 12.00- 12.30 @ £49.50 per head. .
Post Christmas Break. 3 nights. 27 - 30th December. Dinner B&B Rooms 1,3,5,7,8 @ £490. Rooms 2 & 6 @ £420. All per room for 3 nights.ONLY 2 ROOMS LEFT!
New Years Eve. 3 nights. 30th December - 2nd January - includes 5 course New Years Eve Dinner & music -Rooms 1, @ £790. Rooms 6 @ £690. All per room per 3 nights Dinner B&B. ONLY 2 ROOMS LEFT!
New Year's Eve £39.50 per person 5 course meal and music to dance the New Year in!
New Year's Eve Menu
* Buck's Fizz and Canapes
* Roasted Cherry Tomato, Apple & Celery Soup with Creme Fraiche or Chilled Fanned Honeydew Melon with Lemon Sorbet & Mango Coulis
* Rosette of Salmon & Prawns with Lobster served on a bed of Crisp Rocket or Devon Pork & Calvados Pate
* Pineapple Sorbet
* Chicken Supreme stuffed with Cream Cheese & Chives wrapped in Parma Ham served with Mediterranean Sauce or Tournedos Rossini Fillet Steak served with Madeira Sauce or Seared Scotch Salmon served with a Coriander & Lemon Jus or Hazelnut, Pine Kernel & Brown Rice Roast topped with a Cherry Tomato Salsa & finished with Parmesan Cheese All served with Noisette Potatoes, Fine Green Beans, Organic Carrots cooked in Orange & Red Cabbage cooked with Sultanas
* Belgian Chocolate Mousse finished with Raspberry Coulis or Locally made Raspberrry Pavlove ice-Cream or Fresh Fruit Salad served with Clotted Cream or Hot Black Forest Pudding served with a Cherry Sauce or West Country Brie, Stilton and Cheddar Cheese served with Biscuits
* Freshly Ground Coffee served with a Continental Chocolate
* Champagne at Midnight!